Skoda Car Service
When it comes to getting the best value, service and quality from your Skoda service, you won't find better than your independent local Unipart Car Care Centre.
Our network of over 700 customer-recommended garages makes it easy for you to find an honest, reputable garage close to home.
First choice for MOT testing
Leaving your car at the garage is inconvenient at the best of times, so it makes perfect sense to book your Skoda service and MOT together at your local Unipart Car Care Centre You'll save time, and benefit from the best in local value for money.
Skoda servicing: what's included?
As well as our long list of standard checks, servicing at your local Unipart Car Care Centre means total peace of mind. Catering to every car in the Skoda range, we're properly-equipped to deal with even the most high-tech engines. And, if there's a problem lurking, we can quickly diagnose and repair it.
Will my warranty be protected?
You'll be pleased to know that warranty protection comes as standard in every Unipart Car Care Centre. All of our garages are now fully-approved Skoda servicing centres, meaning you're no longer tied to servicing by an authorised dealer.
Warranty protection is good, but as a Unipart customer, you'll enjoy many more benefits:
- Our full 12 month nationwide guarantee protects all parts and labour
- We only fit certified equivalent manufacturer quality replacement parts – no exceptions
- We never replace parts that don't really need it
- Our up-to-date workshops are fully-equipped to deal with all Skoda models – including the very newest and most high-tech
Recommended by Skoda drivers
Did you know that every valued UCCC customer is invited to rate and review their experience at our garages? It's just one of the things that makes the Unipart experience unique. We publish all the results on this site so that new customers can easily find a reputable and recommended garage in their local area.
But recommendation only forms part of the Unipart customer experience:
- We've set the customer care bar high with our Customer Charter
- As committed members of the motor codes scheme, we're subject to regular independent inspection
- Being a network of independent garages means our customers benefit from friendly local knowledge, and supporting their local economy