Seat Car Service
If you're looking for the highest standards in Seat servicing, customer care and value for money, your search is over. Unipart Car Care Centres are committed to driving up standards across the board.
And with over 700 garages nationwide, it's now easy to find a good, honest independent garage in your local area.
A better value MOT
If you're looking for the best customer care and value for money, why not let us take care of all your needs with a combined MOT and service? You'll save time and gain complete peace of mind.
More than just quality Seat servicing
In addition to a wide range of checks that follow the manufacturer's guidelines to the letter, servicing at Unipart is about total peace of mind. Whether you're driving the latest model or a road-worn vintage, we're fully-equipped to service and repair all cars in the Seat range.
Can you protect my warranty?
We don't just protect your warranty, we guarantee it. Thanks to recent changes in our industry regulation, manufacturers can no longer tie their warranties to servicing by an authorised dealer. Which means that every Unipart garage is now a fully approved Seat servicing centre. But warranty protection is just the start:
- A full 12 month guarantee protects all parts and labour, and is honoured by our garages nationwide
- Only certified equivalent manufacturer quality replacement parts are fitted by Unipart Car Care Centres
- We never replace parts that don't need replacing
- Our centres are all fully equipped to service and repair the very newest models in the Seat range
Constantly driven to improve
When a customer comes to a UCCC centre, we invite them to rate and review their experiences, and we publish the results here on our site. Why? Because we get the chance to continually monitor and improve our service levels, and new customers can quickly find a reputable local garage that's highly recommended.
Here are just a few reasons why our reviews are overwhelmingly positive:
- The UCCC customer charter sets the bar high for customer care right across our network
- As fully-fledged members of the motor codes scheme, we invite regular independent inspection
- And because our garages are independent, our customers can still support their local economy, and benefit from valuable local knowledge