Renault Car Service
You wouldn't trust your Porsche with just any garage would you? Choosing the right garage takes the stress out of servicing, and Unipart Car Care Centres makes it easy.
With over 700 garages all over the UK, you're never more than a short drive away from a good, honest garage that offers a high standard of work and excellent value for money.
Being without your car is a pain. Which is why it makes sense to book your service and MOT together. You'll save time and benefit from even better value for money.
Why choose UCCC for Porsche servicing?
In addition to the wide range of checks we carry out as standard, your service will leave no stone unturned. We follow the manufacturer's recommendations to the letter to ensure your car leaves our centre sounding and driving like it just rolled off the factory floor.
Will my warranty be protected?
Warranty protection is guaranteed when you use UCCC for Porsche servicing. Every one of our garages is an approved servicing centre for every model of Porsche, meaning you can let us keep your car in tip-top condition with total peace of mind.
- It's just one of many reasons to relax when you come to Unipart:
- Any replacement parts we fit are guaranteed warranty-safe and certified matching manufacturer quality
- All parts and labour are covered by a full nationwide guarantee for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- We keep our technicians and workshops right up to date with the latest car technology, meaning quick diagnosis and repair of any engine problem, including the newest models
Trusted by motorists like you
There's no avoiding the fact that some independent garages are out there to rip you off. So it's good that you should wait until you're sure before trusting anyone with your Porsche.
At UCCC, we invite all our customers to review and rate their experiences at our garages, and we publish the results on this site. Which means you can quickly and easily find the right garage for you, confident that you'll always receive the highest levels of customer care, quality of work and value for money.
- Occasionally we'll find other work that needs doing while servicing your car. If this happens, we'll always quote first and wait for your consent
- We have our garages independently assessed on a regular basis, as part of our membership of the motor codes scheme
- Being a network of independent garages means we offer the best of both worlds: a brand you can trust and valuable local knowledge