Land Rover Car Service
For servicing right across the Land Rover range, every Unipart Car Care Centre promises the best combination of service, quality and value.
Wherever you are in the UK, there's a UCCC garage in your local area. With over 700 garages in our network, quality Land Rover servicing is just a short drive away.
Save time with a combined service & MOT
You know it makes sense to avoid having to take your car to the garage more than is necessary. So when you book your service and MOT together, you'll save time, and benefit from superior local value.
Land Rover servicing: what to expect
Right up to the newest models, we're properly-equipped to service any vehicle in the Land Rover range. In addition to our wide range of standard checks, we also closely follow all the manufacturer recommendations to ensure your car leaves our garage in tip-tip condition.
Will my warranty be protected?
Yes. Thanks to a change in EU regulations, manufacturers are no longer allowed to tie their warranty to authorised dealer-only servicing. Which means all of our garages are now approved Land Rover service centres offering full warranty protection. But that's not all:
- We offer a full nationwide guarantee on all parts and labour. No questions
- We only fit warranty-safe replacement parts that are certified as equivalent manufacturer quality
- We keep up to date with the latest training and technology to ensure that even the newest cars in the Land Rover range are catered for
We're highly recommended
How do we know our approach to great value garage services works? Because customers like you tell us on a daily basis. All of our centres are regularly rated by customers, and we publish the results publicly on this site. So before you even get into your car, you can make sure that you've found the right garage for you, in your local area. And we know you'll appreciate the way we do things:
- The Unipart Car Care Centres customer pledge promises that you'll find the same great service at any one of our centres
- We don't like to brag, but we're regular finalists in the motor codes garage of the year competition
- Being a network of independent garages means we can also offer that valuable local knowledge, and community participation