BMW Car Service
If you're looking for an service garage covering all models in the BMW range, you won't find better value or quality than your local Unipart Car Care Centre
With a network of over 700 independent garages, you'll find affordable quality is right around the corner. And with all of our centres regularly rated and reviewed by our customers, you'll always know what to expect.
Servicing + MOT bundles offer unbeatable value
Booking your BMW service and MOT at the same time is a great way to save time and benefit from unbeatable local value. We're highly experienced with all models from the BMW range.
BMW servicing that ticks all the boxes
For any model of any age, we're approved as a BMW servicing garage. That means we'll always follow the servicing specification down to the finest detail when we work on your car, ensuring you get nothing less than your money's worth.
Still under warranty? No problem
A new EU law means that car manufacturers can no longer insist that your car is serviced by an authorised dealer when administering your warranty. But that doesn't mean any old garage can protect your warranty. But every Unipart centre is an approved BMW service centre, offering our customers all these great benefits:
- Your BMW warranty is fully protected whenever you have servicing or repairs carried out by a Unipart centre
- We'll always ask for your consent before doing any extra work, should your car need it
- We ensure that our technicians have access to all the latest training, qualifications and technology
- Any replacement part we fit will be certified as equivalent manufacturer quality
Highly-recommended by customers like you
Navigating the independent garage scene isn't always as simple as it should be. Everyone's heard stories of people being ripped off – or worse. So if you're looking for peace of mind, take a look at this great range of assurances and benefits enjoyed by Unipart Car Care Centre customers:
- A full guarantee on all parts and labour, honoured by any Unipart Car Care Centre, anywhere in the UK
- A customer pledge and code of practice ensuring a consistent quality of service and workmanship
- We're fully signed-up to the motor codes scheme, and our garages are featured in the Garage of the Year competition almost every year
- Friendly, local service backed up with a strong brand identity and ethic means total peace of mind for all our customers