Nissan Car Service
At Unipart Car Care Centres, we don't believe you should have to choose between quality of work, customer service and value for money. So we offer all three.
And with over 700 garages to choose from throughout the UK, you're only a short drive away from approved local Nissan servicing at its best.
First choice for affordable MOT testing
We understand that your time and money mean a lot to you. So when you book your Nissan service and MOT together, not only will you be saving yourself a second trip to the garage, you'll benefit from the very best in local value.
What's covered in my Nissan service?
In addition to our wide range of standard checks, we're experts in servicing every car in the Nissan range – including the very newest. Whatever the manufacturer recommends is what you'll get from your UCCC service, in addition to our legendary customer care and value.
Will my warranty be at risk?
You may still think that under-warranty cars need to be serviced by an authorised dealer. While that used to be the case, things have recently changed. New industry regulations mean that our Unipart Car Care Centres are now fully approved Nissan servicing garages, with full warranty protection guaranteed. But that's not all we're offering:
- All parts and labour are covered by our full nationwide 12 month guarantee
- Any part we fit is guaranteed warranty-safe and certified as matching manufacturer quality
- We keep our technicians and workshops right up to date, meaning we can service and repair every Nissan car quickly and affordably
Highly-recommended by Nissan drivers
Did you know that every one of our garages is regularly rated and reviewed by customers like you? We publish the results here on this site, so that new customers can quickly find an honest local garage offering the best in service and value.
Here are just a few reasons why we're continually increasing in popularity:
- If during your service we find extra repair work that needs doing, we'll always give you a quote first, and never begin without your consent
- Membership of the motor codes scheme means our centres are regularly independently assessed
- Because our garages are all independent, our customers also benefit from valuable local knowledge, strong community ties, and supporting their local economy